Friday, October 8, 2010

Real Homeschooling!




I was talking to a friend of mine
one day about
homeschooling blogs,
not that they aren't wonderful
and have so many GREAT ideas. I just
wanted to see some REAL homeschooling pics
and articles.
Messy house, little toddlers getting into
EVERYTHING,
phone ringing off the wall (going of course unanswered[wink];-),
dishes piled in the sink,
dog food on the kitchen floor,
unorganized curriculum,
a spontaneous family vacation,
book shelves cluttered with papers, a toothbrush,
a sock, and whatever was on the floor
next to the shelf, errands that have
to be done, mom's
quit time
and
all the other needs
that need to be met.
How about the article on the history
project
that seems to be
put on the back burner
even though you bought
the
curriculum
in
MARCH
and it is
OCTOBER!
Anyways I decided to write about
REAL HOMESCHOOLING
at my house
and all the fun
and Chaos
that I wouldn't trade for the WORLD.
I saw a quote somewhere that said
"We may not have it all together but together we have it all"

I love this quote. It definitely describes our family.

Look for pics of our
REAL HOMESCHOOLING
throughout my blog
in the future
and happy
reading.

"Warning"
pics may cause feelings of comfort and assurance that you are not the "only" one




1 comment:

  1. LOL! :D ~ Speak for yourself... lady! My house is a house of ORDER! ;) There isn't any chaos over here! :O (Actually, I already wrote a blog about going from chaos to order, so I suppose you already know I experience chaos from time to time, too. The older the kids get though, the more orderly it is. We actually have more order than chaos over here now! :D It is so exciting!!! :D

    ReplyDelete