Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Quest for Talent...



Are you one of those women where you look at a blog or a crafty women that just put things together and think "Where was I when creative talent was handed out ?" Well I used to think that and now I am in the process of "we'll say reprogramming" my brain cells. So what, So I have to look at something to get an idea. So I am not "MOLLY MORMON". That's OK. I have told myself all these years that I didn't have any talent and I actually believed it. Now I have to change my belief and have faith that Heavenly Father granted me Talents for just me and I have to believe that they are inside of me waiting to appear. Some of them have already manifested themselves and I just haven't noticed them I'm sure.

I am on a quest now......

A Talent Quest

Here is one that I am working on.


A DUVET cover...



2 comments:

  1. JO, you are silly you are so talented! I have always though you were so crative and talented! By the way, I know what you mean about that. I felt instand pang of jealousy when I saw your very cute duvet cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl over your comment, Anne. :D I think many women can relate. I too would love to have been blessed with more "creative" talent. Most of my talents are very practical but not so fashionable. :O But I am thankful for them all and that I can develop more.

    Good work Jo! :D

    ReplyDelete