Wednesday, January 13, 2010






I
would like to introduce you to my best friend. My Darling husband. The Father of the 7. I just love it when he smiles. My DH has a sensitive side to him that I adore. He also has the "Yea I'll hold your purse but I am still a GUY" side. I heard a song by Brad Paisley the other day called "I'm still a guy" that reminded me of my DH. I laughed and laughed when I heard that. My DH is putting together a Map and Compass series of classes to teach young homeschoolers the importance of not losing your way in the woods, in a big city and most importantly spiritually. It is called Terrian Logic. I am so excited for him. He loves the outdoors. He would live out there if he could. That is why we choose places to live that have lots of trees and not alot of people. Northern Idaho is the best. Not alot of people, beautiful scenery, lots of trees and wildlife. We would go the the lake everyday of the summer and enjoy the outdoors. I loved it. He loves it. That is something that I would like to touch on concerning our husbands. Doing something that they love to provide for their family. I have watched my DH join in the medocrity of life for these last 15 years. Get up, go to work, come home, eat dinner go to bed. Wake up the next day and do it all over again. Then God introduced him to something wonderful, finding your love, serving the Lord and prospering because of it. My DH of course is in the baby stages. I encourge him to follow what he loves to provide for our family. I love the scripture "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy." 2 Nephi 2:25. God wants him to have joy here on earth. I love this man, my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! I know you! I blog hopped over here from comment your friend made on my blog. From her blog I saw a a picture of you and then found your blog : ) It is a small small blog world.
    My husband is always worried he'll have to turn in his 'man card' too.
    That curriculum sounds exciting. Let me know when he gets it all done and published and I'll be happy to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Jo! Tell Rob we'll be expecting him to teach the course to ours when living locations make it possible. ;D

    ReplyDelete