Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I miss this age!!!
I found this picture tonight and thought I would share my thoughts. This is darling #7. She is 4 now and quite ambitious in voicing her independence. Got to love it!
I look back on pictures and have so many memories that flash through my mind. I'm sure you will agree that it goes by so painfully fast. I am learning that it is better to live here in the NOW and not wish for the future. I miss this part of my life and at the same time am ever so grateful for NOW. All of my children, even my teenagers all tucked in and safe tonight at 11:36pm. Under my wing you could call it. I like that thought.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo... I love your new blog! :D Beautiful!

    As for living in the NOW - AMEN! I'm praying to learn to do that. Last night I read a great article from the January Ensign that really brought the importance of living in the here and now home to me. The story in point was about Lot's wife turning to salt, and the sins she had which led to it. It was really very enlightening. This is a skill I pray for earnestly!!!! We can pray for each other to have it... OK? :D ~ Life is too short not to. ;)

    PS My kids have gotten even "awesome-er" since you saw them last (a couple of months ago! hehe! Yeah... I know; they are amazing! :O). Oh wait... maybe I'm just noticing it more because I've been living a bit more in the HERE AND NOW than usual... ;) Thanks for the great reminder (again. :). Love you! :D

    PS I miss you. :(
    Corine

    ReplyDelete