Saturday, December 11, 2010

My book for the month!


Here it is!!!
My book for this month and maybe next month.
I have decided to have a classical approach to our homeschooling and so I thought that maybe I should start educating myself in the "classical arts". Actually it is the "Liberal Arts" but in no absolute way am I a liberal thinker politically. Just thought I would set that straight.

I looked over my plethra of Classics in our home and saw Wuthering Heights that I had purchased at a Thrift store (I think). Right now I have a Love , hate relationship with this book. This is really one of my first reads with this form of written conversation. It was taking me quite some time to get through the first page and I would have to go back and read it again but as I get further along the words seem to flow a lot smoother. So Part of me wanted to quit around the first few pages but now I can't wait for bedtime so I can cuddle up with my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment