Sunday, November 28, 2010

George Washington Poster


About a year ago I saw these posters at Deseret Book Store and fell in love with them. They just gave me goosebumps. I saw them again when we were at our son's cub scout leaders house and found out that their son-n-law is the author. That was COOL!!! I knew when I looked at those that these were something that I would love to hang in my house and the kids bedrooms to inspire them.
SO..............

On Friday I went into Seagull book and bought my first small poster of GEORGE WASHINGTON crossing the Delaware on December 25. That is what I felt inspired to get. And that is what I got!

Go to the Website and check them out.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME poster; thanks for sharing! I may have to nab one of those for my boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea this is.Thank-you for stopping by my blog,what a nice surprise.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete